LACE WIG FITTINGS
Custom Lace wig...we can fit your lace wig for you!!
Head measurements Chart/info
We can make a natural looking custom system uniquely designed just for you.
If you suffer from common hair loss due to genetics, Alopecia, or Chemotherapy due to cancer, we will create your perfect wig to fit your needs.
Below are instructions on how to measure your head for your custom or semi-custom made lace wig. This form can also be printed for your convenience.
1) Measure your head Circumference: This measures the distance around your head (hairline). Starting at the centre of the front hairline, place the tape completely around your head, keeping it just above both ears, and across the nape of your neck. Circumference = _______ inches.
2) Measure Front to Nape: This measures the length of your head from the centre of the front hairline, directly back to the nape of your neck. To determine where the nape of your neck is, tilt your head back and look up. Your nape is where your neck bends. The bottom of the wig should sit right above this area so that when you do tilt your head back that far, your wig will not shift on your head. Be sure to take the measurement with your neck bent down so that you are looking towards the floor. Front to Nape = _____ inches.
3) Measure from Ear to Ear across Forehead: This measures your front hairline length for tape adhesive tab placement. Place the tape at your temple, just in front of your ear, bring tape up towards the top of the head and go 1.5 inches behind the front hairline, around to the opposite temple in front of the opposite ear. Ear to Ear =_____inches.
4) Measure from Ear to Ear over Top of Head: This measures your head for the top of the wig base. Beginning at the top edge of your ear, place the tape against your head and bring it directly across the top of your head to the top edge of the opposite ear. Ear to Ear = _____ inches.
5) Measure from Temple to Temple around the Back of Head: Place the tape against your head at the front edge of the hairline (sideburn area) in front of the ear; bring it around the head above the occipital bone to the opposite front edge of the hairline. Temple to Temple = _____ inches.
6) Measure the Nape of Your Neck: This measures the width of your neck. Place the tape at the lowest point on the bone behind your ear and measure across the neck to the opposite side. Nape = _____ inches.
Helpful Hints for taking good measurements:
1.) Use a cloth measuring tape.
2.) Measure holding the tape snug, but not tight against the head.
3.) Keep tape flat against your head and do not allow kinks or twists to develop in the tape.
4.) Take measurements at least 3 times to be sure. Consistent measurements are an indication that you are measuring correctly, and if you need additional help, please contact us.
In-Stock Wig Cap Size Guideline
SMALL- Circumference 21 1/2" Front to nape 13 3/4" Ear to Ear across forehead 11" Ear to Ear over top 11 3/4" Temple to Temple around back 13 7/8" Nape of Neck 5"
MEDIUM- Circumference 22" Front to Nape 15" Ear to Ear across forehead 11 1/2" Ear to Ear over the top 12 1/2" Temple to Temple around back 14 1/2" Nape of Neck 5 1/2"
LARGE SIZE -Circumference 23" Front to nape 15" Ear to Ear across forehead 12" Ear to Ear over top 13" Temple to Temple around back 15" Nape of Neck 6"
*Please note that caps normally come with stretch, therefore the in stock caps do give room. So your measurements need not be the exact measurements stated. Round up measurements to determine which Cap size would be better suited.